Being a Cancer that has always lived in her shell, I am finally crawling out. This year has been one of growth. Much owed to Ravelry & the new friends I have made. For the holidays I have joined a purse swap. I am excited to start making a basket for my "swapper" I find myself looking for ideas even though I have no clue who she might be.
Today I got a "Secret Sister" This was a huge step. Now I have an amazing new secret sister that I can spoil with cards, treats and thoughts. Julie (the moderator) matched me with a great gal. I can't wait to find out more about her. Having always been extremely shy, I am finding out how many sweet gals are out there. I would love all of them as sisters. The forum is a great place to be.
I am thankful to Ravelry which allows me to expand my world. I love my knitting classes and meeting terrific new people in the neighborhood. Finding out about other places in this small world has been enlightening. Learning about others traditions, likes and dislikes, families, sharing thoughts and ideas....Fabulous!!!
Now I not only I have the greatest children and boyfriend, but a world of new friends. What a lucky girl I am~~~