How much fun is life! I have finally started integrating all of my favorite sites & diversions. I have my etsy.com site where I am hoping to be able to support my yarn, fiber & crafting habit. Ravelry where the greatest patterns are posted & some of the most entertaining groups are. I have also found a knitting meet-up that is at a Starbucks near the house. I am only hoping that I am going to be able to escape from Mom-hood on a Sunday evening & see adults. Flikr is my last discovery. A place to stash all of my photos. A sanctuary. A place to wander when I am having down time at work & want to see my family.
Finally got the girls in school. I love the supply lists that include enough Kleenex and glue sticks to provide items for children for the next 50 years. After fees, supplies and photos comes the attack of the art classes. If these children were not so amazingly talented this one would kill me. LOL! Lou just finished a CD which I have listened to for the last week. Non-stop. Makes me cry every time…what a wonder she is.
Cheers to the first week of September…