
| While dreaming of the possibility of moving this OM came to me today. With the abundance of trees is the real possibility of a tree house. Combining family's or creating one of our own brought to mind the inviting of a friends. I know I am holding my hopes up as high as many of the trees and a birds-eye view of what is below, I see a beautiful future. With my eyes closed, dreams that can come true... With fingers crossed - cheers to a new address...soon... |
| May 11, 2009 A Small Piece of Heaven Tree House There is no greater way to escape the troubles of daily life than to ascend into the welcoming embrace of a tree house. Like a bird in its nest, we feel held and safe in the branches, cloaked within a curtain of green leaves. Here we can breathe more freely and think more clearly, our hearts and brains fed by the oxygen released by the leaves. We float above the everyday world of the ground, enjoying a bird’s-eye view of all that remains below. |